Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to the Cranberry Ridge Design Blog

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello and to welcome you to Cranberry Ridge Design. CRD is a home based business located in wild, wonderful West Virginia
where all my items are carefully and uniquely created. I make a variety of items and offer many custom design opportunities for my customers to help me make choices in actual item creation.  The end result is a wonderful, one of a kind item that you will be proud to own. I take pride in my work and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.  It is my desire to offer you an item that you will cherish and to keep you coming back for more fabulously designed items for many years to come.

My items are sold on my web site and on Etsy and Ebay. In addition, I often sell within my community and at festivals and craft sales in West Virginia and surrounding states.  I have also shipped my handmade items across the country.

My blog is a place that you can come to see a variety of photos of my hand crafted items and to learn a bit about me, my family, customers and business. It will feature things that I feel you might find fun and interesting. The blog will also be a place where you can get to know more about the products that I offer for sale.

If you have purchased one of my handmade items, please feel free to send me a photo of you with the item so I can feature it here. I welcome your comments and questions and encourage you to email me if you want to discuss an order made especially for you.
I hope you will visit me here often and would be honored if you would sign up to be a follower of my blog. Come back often and get to know me and become familiar with my products.

Cranberry Ridge Design is a place where customers are considered family. Stop by the blog often to see what is new or coming soon. Also, watch for contests, giveaways, discount codes and sales.
Thanks for visiting the Cranberry Ridge Design blog.
Hurry back now...
Connie

No written or pictoral content on this blog is part of public domain.
Graphic design, site maintenance, digital imaging & photgraphy by Pixie Paint Studio.
All material within this web site property of Cranberry Ridge Design. 
 All Rights Reseserved©Cranberry Ridge Design
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...