Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

Check out my purses! Come see my "Oh Wow!" Bags

I have been sewing all my life, but only recently started a blog. The sewing machine is quite familiar to me, while computer code doesn't come so easily. I will admit, I have been dragging my feet when it comes to getting my web site and blog going. The truth is, that kind of thing is very time consuming and I would rather be spending my free time with my favorite hobby.....SEWING of course! There is something about sewing and creating with fabric and a sewing machine that really gets my creative juices flowing.  My purses / bags have been selling as fast as I can get them made and I am having a ball making them. While the bags in the pictures aren't for sale (because they are all already sold) I thought I would share these pictures anyway. The name of this purse is the "Oh Wow!" bag....so named because everyone who sees it or has purchased it says..."Oh Wow!" because they love it so much. I have to admit, I love it too and am just as wowed as my customers have been.




If you are interested in a bag, please contact me. (You will find my contact email on the right hand column of this blog page.) I have many fabric choices from which to choose and would be happy to create a one of a kind bag for you as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...