Photobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Oh Wow"..Pretty In Pink!


My sewing machine has been working again,....needle flying in a frenzy to make another darling "Oh Wow" bag. My machine is much more updated than the one shown here but I am inspired by sewing in general. I remember the days of the pedal machine and can't imagine how excited our ancestors would be if they could but see what amazing things the machines of today can do. I am inspired by PINK!


Oh yes, girly-girl pink. What gal doesn't love it? Women have had a love affair with pink for centuries. We simply can't seem to help ourselves. If it is pink, it speaks to our inner "girl" somehow.

Pink is what inspired me to make this bag. Goodness, I have to say I love how it turned out!  Check out how roomy this sweet bag is....with all the compartments.


I wanted to share a picture of it here with you.

I hope it speaks to the girly-girl in you too! So Pretty In Pink!
Thanks for stopping by,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...