Photobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Priceless...what more can I say!

I found myself this evening with no hubby, thanks to Tony for taking him camping. So,  5 little Yorkies and I sit here enjoying Chinese takeout and a Lifetime movie! Grandbabies, Shealeigh and Rylee will be here soon!!! So, this is what I call...priceless!!

Now, for those of you who are interested, I will share a little about me and my family. Between my husband and I we have 6 children ranging from 22-27 years old; 2 sons and 4 daughters: 1 boy and 1 girl being my biological children and 1 boy and 3 girls being his.


We have 3 grandbabies-Shealeigh-19 months, Blake-4 months old and Rylee-2 months old. They are very special to us.

I am an RN by trade with work experience in a variety of areas. The area most special to me is oncology nursing.

Well, it is now time to go to the sewing room and create! I hear my sewing machine calling my name.
Thanks for visiting today,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...