Photobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just listed a custom "Oh Wow!" bag? Could it be yours?

Hello everyone, I have been busy making bags as fast as I can turn them out. Each bag is carefully constructed, so making them takes a bit of time, and I am only one gal who loves to sew. I have gotten so many orders that it has surely kept me busy getting the bags made fast enough. I have just listed a custom bag listing in my Etsy shop for  one bag that you, the potential customer, will help me to design. You can either choose a color and I will choose top quality, coordinating fabrics for you or I can show you some available fabrics from which you can choose to have me make your custom bag. Each "Oh Wow!" bag is truly a one of a kind bag. You can go straight to my purse listing by clicking HERE!

Thanks for visiting today,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...