Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coming Soon! A new style bag will be added to my collection.

So many of you have told me how much you love the "Oh Wow!" bag and have asked when I will be expanding my line of bags. I have many "ideas" in the works and am proud to announce that very soon, I will be adding my second bag to the Cranberry Ridge line. I won't give the surprise away yet but I think you, my friends and customers, are really going to love it. Cranberry Ridge Design bags have been so overwhelmingly popular that I have been selling them as quickly as I can make them. Custom orders for the "Oh Wow!" bag have really kept me busy. It is because of this that I have been this long in adding to my line. (Remember, there is only one of me and I go above and beyond to make sure each customer is happy and that I have made for them the most amazing handmade, one of a kind, top quality bag possible!)
So, be on the lookout for my newest bag, to be announced soon.

For anyone who would like to order an "Oh Wow!" bag, you can email me directly here or you can go directly to my Etsy shop (see link in the column on the right) to see a custom order sale there. Just purchase, check out and let me know what color family fabric you would like your bag to be. Remember, I use ONLY top quality, 100% cotton fabrics for my purses.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...