Photobucket

Friday, January 6, 2012

UK Fans, Dress Your Baby In Style With a Custom Made UK Bib!


I currently have UK bibs available for both boy and girls. These bibs are the perfect
accessory for your little UK fan. Dress them in style while showing off their team spirit.
These bibs are made with UK licensed fabric but are not a licensed product. I have no affiliation with University of Kentucky. I am, however, a supporter!
Order your bibs today.
You may contact me directly about purchasing a bib made for you or you may go to my etsy store to purchase. You can find a link to my etsy store on the right hand column of this blog or you may click HERE to go directly to my etsy store.
I offer bibs in many fabrics besides the licensed UK fabric. As always, I welcome custom orders for bibs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...