Photobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A special thanks to all my supporters!

Cranberry Ridge Design is ever expanding and I am proud to say that my items are being carried in more and more businesses almost weekly. I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of how fast my business is growing and what great feedback I have received from my customers. I want to take this time to thank all of you who have supported my business venture and helped me along the way and also to thank all of my wonderful customers who have kept me busy creating for you. I enjoy all the feedback I get. Please let me assure you that I appreciate all the many wonderful comment's I get and have read each and every email that you have sent to me. Your comments inspire me and your orders help me to keep my sewing machine busy creating. I never dreamed that my business would take off at the speed that it has.
Thanks to all!!!!

Look for many more exciting designs and creations to be featured this year. I have many plans for new items in the works. Hardly a day goes by that I have not been busily filling orders and designing new items. I've been busy filling incoming orders for businesses and for individuals alike. As always, I welcome new orders and urge you to contact me about a custom or special order for an item created especially for you.

I hope you will accept my thanks for your ongoing support and will continue to visit Cranberry Ridge Design frequently as I continue to introduce new items for sale. I have many fabric choices from which to choose and would be happy to help you choose a combination of complimentary fabrics to create a special item made just for you.
My contact address can be located on the right hand side of this blog. I hope to hear from you very soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...