Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Announcing the association of Cranberry Ridge Design & Baby Phases Store of Charleston, WV.


Two by Two bedding set

In keeping with my earlier announcement that I will be unveiling new Cranberry Ridge Design items in 2012, I am pleased to show off some of my new baby items. These are the first of many items that I have planned to introduce in 2012. Shown above is the Two by Two infant bedding set. It is a colorful baby set that would look beautiful in any infant nursery and also one that is sure to be a family keepsake for many years to come.

Many of you have inquired as to where you might be able to buy my infant bedding items and where to see them displayed. I am pleased to announce the association of Cranberry Ridge Design with the esteemed Baby Phases store of Charleston, WV.  Baby Phases is located at 3714 Macorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304 and is owned by Adelle Woody. This fabulous store carries a wide array of quality baby items to include the latest designs in bedding, furniture and a myriad of other must have baby items. If you haven't visited the Baby Phases store before, and you are in the market for infant items, let me be the first to encourage you to visit this fine establishment. Adelle Woody is more than just a business owner. Instead, she goes above and beyond to give each and every customer a five star shopping experience. You can find my latest new items displayed at Baby Phases. I encourage you to visit often as I have many more new items planned for upcoming release. If you are in the Charleston, WV area, I invite you to visit Adelle at the Baby Phases store. If you are not in the Charleston, WV area or if you prefer to shop online, you can visit Baby Phases website by clicking HERE.
Make sure to tell Adelle I asked you to stop by her store. Believe me, you're going to love it there!



Showing off a colorful piece of CRD's Two by Two bedding above
(quilt)

More Two by Two matching items!
This set is truly adorable!
The Two by Two set really looks fantastic with this convertible crib available at
the Baby Phases store in Charleston, WV.
You can find the vastly popular "Oh Wow!" bags, diaper caddy bags and other
Cranberry Ridge Design items at Baby Phases store, Charleston, WV.
Stay tuned for more news about Cranberry Ridge Design's upcoming items.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...