Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2014

(SIG)Creations releasing the Maddie dress pattern!

The amazing designer, Astrid Novak of (SIG)Creations will be releasing the Maddie dress PDF pattern on Monday 4/28/2014! I am so excited to have been chosen as a tester for this fast, easy sew!

 The Maddie dress is a breeze and dream to sew! Unlimited options from type of top to use to skirt length and with or without sash! I made 2 and used white short sleeve shirts. I embroidered the child's name on one and one other I embroidery a design that matched the fabric that used in the skirt. I dearly love ruffles and bows. But for this pattern the sash made a very neat know instead of a bow in the back. The length was perfect on both of my girls. Astrid even includes a tutorial for the headband! This is a go to pattern for me! I will be offering this completed dress in my Etsy shop once the pattern is released.

I tested the 12 month and size 5. They both were perfect fits on both models.






As always if you would like me to help you create the Maddie dress for your sweetie just let me know! I love custom orders!

Till next testing, 
Connie




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...