Photobucket

Friday, April 4, 2014

New Flutterby Dress!

I recently had the honor of testing the new Flutterby dress or top pattern by Ruby Jean's Closet!

This sweet pattern can be made into a top or dress. The casing for the elastic can be sewn on the outside or inside of the garment. I added ribbon to the bottom of the tops. On the size 5 instead of making the tie I chose to make a bow to match the ladybug ribbon I used at the hemline.  I chose to make tops for my 4 year old and 8 month old granddaughters. The 4 year old is wearing a size 5 and the 8 month old is wearing a size 1! The 8 month old is a chunk! She wears a size 12 months in store bought clothes for the most part. The Flutterby comes in sizes 1-8.

Ruby Jean's Closet designer, Linda Woods does a wonderful job with PDF pattern making. She offers instant download and pattern bundles. I was able to cut both size tops from one printing of the pattern! I love when I can save paper and ink. This pattern also prints in black so no need to change ink settings.



Of course Cranberry Ridge Design is always happy to make a custom order for you!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...