Photobucket

Friday, April 18, 2014

Bunny Hop Pattern Release from Ruby Jean's Closet

The Bunny Hop pattern from Ruby Jean's Closet is now available! This is a super quick sew believe it or not. I made a size 1 and 5 in one day! Sizing is available in 1-8. Designer, Linda Woods gives you different options to applique the stinkin' cute bunny onto the dress. I chose to use Heat and Bond Lite and then cut the bunny out with pinking shears. I then used the triple stitched on my machine for the stitching onto the dress. For the closures in the back I used 1/8" ribbon instead of making the fabric loops. So, yes you still have time to buy the instant PDF download pattern, gather your supplies and make this for Easter! This is a dress that will look hoppin' cute on your sweetheart all spring and summer. Pair it with a button up sweater and it could be worn into fall!

Also, I would be happy to create your sweetheart a Bunny Hop dress!















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...