Photobucket

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The "Oh Wow! Little Sister Bag " is finally here! Check it out!


Hooray! Hooray!
After many customer requests, I have finally completed the very first "Oh Wow! Little Sister Bag." It is made exactly like the "Oh Wow!" bag except it is smaller and this one is made without the grommets, though the grommet style will also be available as a design option for custom orders. This bag measures 12 x 12 and is an ideal size to carry. Like the original "Oh Wow!" bag, it is made with top quality 100% cotton fabric and was hand crafted with the utmost care.
This handmade bag can be made in a variety of fabrics.
I have MANY fabrics available and
can custom make your one of a kind bag in almost any color family. I have many fabric choices from which you may choose or I would be happy to choose matching fabrics in whatever color family you desire.
**Contact me today to discuss a custom purse made especially for you. You will find my contact information on the right column of this blog.
**This "Oh Wow! Little Sister Bag is currently for sale, for as long as it lasts. Custom orders for this size bag are now being accepted.
**More pictures of the "Oh Wow! Little Sister Bags" will be posted soon. Stay tuned!

**I will soon be listing "Oh Wow! Little Sister Bags" in my ETSY shop.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Connie

                               
No written or pictoral content on this blog is part of public domain.
Graphic design, site maintenance, digital imaging & photgraphy by Pixie Paint Studio.
All material within this web site property of Cranberry Ridge Design. 
 All Rights Reseserved©Cranberry Ridge Design
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...