Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have a new bag for sale! Don't miss this one! It is beautiful!

I have had so many orders for my bags that I have had a hard time sewing fast enough to build up some stock for those who want to buy ready made bags or totes. I have finally completed one that I have placed for sale on Ebay.
This is an "Oh Wow!" bag.
Styled of fashionable black and pink fabrics, it is definitely a bag that will turn heads.
This bag is approximately sized at 15" wide x 18" high x 5 deep, or 38 cm wide x 46 cm high x 13 cm deep.
This is a roomy bag, perfect for looking stylish while carrying all your treasures. This beautiful handmade one of a kind bag is made of top quality 100% cotton fabrics
Snatch this one up while you can for it is certain it won't last long.
You can go directly to my Ebay auction by clicking HERE.

This would be a great bag to put back for that special gift for that special someone.

Thanks for visiting my blog today,
Connie

If you are interested in ordering a custom "Oh Wow!" bag or a "Little Sister" bag in custom fabrics, contact me so that I can make your dreams come true. I can design a bag custom made just for you. You can find my contact email address in the right hand column of this blog. Hope to hear from you soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...