Photobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

The "Little Sister" Bag has arrived!!


The "Little Sister" Bag has been completed and is ready for sale! She is 12x12 x5 fashioned with the same length handles as her big sister (the "Oh Wow!" bag) which is approximately 10 inches from shoulder down. She has all the same roomy pockets the "Oh Wow!" bag has and is padded the same way.



Of course, the "Little Sister" bag, like the "Oh Wow!" bag can be customized to the colors of your choosing.

Go to my Etsy shop and look around today!! Click HERE
(Please be patient. I am trying my best to stock both my web site and my etsy store with inventory. My bags have been wildly popular and I am selling them so quickly that it is hard to stock up..but I am sewing as fast as can and should have more stock listed very soon.)

You may also contact me directly to order your custom bag. (My email address is in the right hand column of this blog. I would love to hear from you.)

Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

p.s. Remember all items from CRD are handcrafted by me and my Janome 6600!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...