Photobucket

Monday, May 19, 2014

Create Kids Couture releases Clover pattern and its on SALE!!!

Create Kids Couture has released the Clover pattern for sizes 6-12 months though girls size 8. It was released today and will be on sale for a limited time!



The pics were all so darn cute I couldn't decide which ones to use!...lol

Now on to the pattern review. :)
I made the maxi in a 12-18 month. The pattern has 3 length options top, dress or maxi. It is shirred all around the waist. Come on now ladies and gents shirring is a breeze! Once you do it you will come back for more, I promise! :)

I can see my model wearing this sweet dress into early fall. Just pair it with a sweater or cute lace top underneath. But for these warm summer months it will be worn sleeveless and with a pair of cute sandals on those sweet piggies! 

And remember I would love to create a Clover for your little one! You can email me at cranberryridgedesign@gmail.com.

Tell next pattern testing review, 
Connie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...