Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Oh Wow!"...Peace Signs and Flowers! Dare to Dream!

As my business, Cranberry Ridge Design, continues to grow, my poor sewing machine is getting a workout. As orders for my designs come pouring in, I find that I must spend more and more time sewing.

Slowly, as time allows, I am adding new products to my line. I have MANY plans for future items but creating them takes time. Building up enough stock to both fill orders and take to craft shows has been a challenge, to say the least. I can barely keep up with orders, but as you might guess, I view that as a "good thing." I take great pride in making my items and strive to make sure my finished items are truly a work of art that my customers will be most pleased with.
In keeping with my promise to share pictures with my readers as often as possible, I want to share with you a picture of another "Oh Wow!" Bag. This bag has the cutest fabric featuring flowers, peace signs and encouraging words and phrases on it. The complimentary colors made for one really adorable bag.

As I posted earlier, besides Tamarack,
my items are now being carried in a few area stores. (See previous post) For those of you who don't live in the area or those who want to order a custom one of a kind bag, you may contact me regarding a custom order made just for you. You can find my contact information in the right hand column of this blog.
Christmas will be here before we know it. Place your orders as soon as possible to be sure your items are ready in time for gift giving. Remember, I make a variety of items. If you don't see what you have in mind, contact me.
Chances are, I just might make the item you are looking for.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...