Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Excitement at Cranberry Ridge!

First, I want to say hello to everyone and thank you to everyone for their support of the beginnings of CRD!

They have be so many changes in my life since I was involved in a car accident in December that I do not know where to begin. Some people may be wondering why I say I was blessed with the car accident. Yes, I have had issues going back to work as an RN but on the other hand the blessings are running over and I feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life.

The first blessing is the other driver and I walked away from the wreck. I was t-boned on the driver's side. I do have a shoulder injury and other problems from the car wreck. I have been able to set back and set my life on a different course.

Then in January 2010 our first grandson decided to come into the world 2 months early. They live in Florida and we live in West Virginia. Being off from work we were able to spend some time with them and best of all we Blake arrived safe and sound! Elizabeth did great also! I was able to be in Florida to complete his nursery set.

Then in February daughter, Debra starting having blood pressure issues and was placed on bed rest. So, of course I was able to play nurse role with her and keep a close eye on her blood pressure. Rylee came in to the world just a few days early and he was healthy and so was mom.

Then in April, my sister Judy had back surgery in Lexington, KY and I was able to stay with her. Also, I had not been able to see my son for about 1 1/2 years so I was able to stay with him and Makenize and the grand dogs. Bret and Makenzie both work at Malone's Steak House on Tates Creek Road. Enjoyed dinner from there a couple times! Bret is now executive chef! Malone's ranks in the top 10 steak houses in the US!

Now we come to May. Whew it has been a long year so far..lol. We traveled to Florida to vacation with Roger's family. Had a great time in Boca Raton! Grand daughter Shealeigh had her first airplane ride. We had a great trip going to Florida and well we won't talk about the trip home....lol.

First of June Roger had knee replacement surgery which went well! He spent a couple weeks in Healthsouth Rehab in Huntington and then home. But, in July he had an allergic reaction to meds and was in ER three times and then stayed in the hospital for 3 days. He is doing well now.




Then we get to August and and I start to have nose bleeds. Couple trips to ER and a couple trips to the ENT and surgery and I am on my way to healing.

In September, daughter Jennifer started the management training program at  Kroger's!
She has to be in Roanoke some and then she works in Charleston stores. She will found out in February what store she will co-manager.

Last week Debra's boyfriend TJ totaled her car late at night. He had a concussion but seems to be doing well now. I guess Debra will get that SUV she was wanting after all!

Well, some more good news is CRD products will be in three different stores in Charleston, WV. They are Baby Phases, Sweet Peas, and Capitol Market. CRD also has products in Daystar Bible Bookstore in Summersville, WV.

CRD will be a featured artisan at Tamarack in April, October and December 2012! I will post dates as they are scheduled.

With all this said and done I can say there always is a silver lining on every cloud! And there have been so many silver linings for me with this cloud. I can say I give thanks daily to God for all that I have accomplished since the wreck. No major injuries but so many blessings!

Come back and visit soon!
Connie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...