Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Secret Garden Dress Release has Arrived!

By now I believe everyone knows I love pattern testing! They are so many wonderful designers out there. My heart goes flutter every time I see a tester call. I say now this is my favorite and then there is always that next one waiting to be tested and it becomes a favorite! :) So, my list of favorites is getting pretty long....lol...

Ok, so this is one of my favorites of oh so many! 
Allison of E+M Patterns and Deb of Sprouting JubeJube teamed together to design the Secret garden Dress! Perfect dress for little ladies not wanting ruffles but want a classic sweet design that makes one say, "that is girly without the ruffles!" Now, I am a ruffle kind of gal but I do love this dress just as much as ruffles and lace! :) 




The dress has a fully lined bodice with a side zipper. It has a double skirt. If you would like a more simple version you can make the underskirt only. Of course it would not have the gorgeous cascading bow it the back! That  is one of the great show off features of this dress! 

The PDF instant download pattern can be bought at E+M Patterns and on Etsy for a discounted price of $6.00 ( regular $8.00)!

The pattern comes in sizes girl sizes 2-10. Instructions are well written along with great pics. 

Please show Deb and Allison some loves on their FB pages!

Of course, as always CRD is always happy to create your special outfit! You can contact me anytime!

Till next testing, 
Connie





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...