Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trick or Treat!!!..Who is ready to greet the goblins??


Trick or Treat is just around the corner and it is time to start looking at all the cute outfits!

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet ringer style t-shirt will tickle any little one! Ours always did like he saying trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat!

 
Next is my first Halloween onesies. With no extra decoration you can dress a boy or girl in this sweet onesie!
 
 
I have added a girly touch to My First Halloween onesie. The 2 bows at the upper part of the shirt are attached. The purple and orange bow will look so sweet in baby girl's hair! If she doesn't have enough hair to wear the bow you can have baby girl wear the bow on a stretch hand band.
 
Below is a closeup of the hair bow. It is triple stacked.
 
Now who is a Scaredy Cat!!!! This is on a green onesie and can be for either boy or girl.
 
Decorate Scaredy Cat up with some bows and it is now all girly!!! The hair bow shown is the same one in the pic above.
 
The girly shirts would be so adorable with a tutu!! Let me know if you would like one to match a shirt and I can twinkle my nose and stitch it up!!!...:)
 
All the designs I embroider can be placed on a variety of garments and bags. Also, a name can be added to the design.
 
 
Thanks so much for looking and I will be adding more Halloween and then oh my it will be time for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
 
 
Connie
 
\
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...